We aim to give the children the opportunity to play in an environment that challenges them both physically and emotionally, in order that they can develop to their full potential.
Our Club is committed to meeting the needs of the children by:
- Offering care and activities that put the needs and safety of the children first.
- Giving the children the opportunity to play, physically and emotionally in order that they can learn and develop freely to their full potential and well-being.
- Offering the children activities and resources that are fun, interesting, stimulating and educational, promoting; social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Helping children’s self-esteem by inspiring them to become competent, confident, independent, and co-operative individuals, with a positive attitude.
- Where reasonably practical, making every effort to ensure that we safeguard the children in an environment that is best suited to the activities offered, so they can develop and explore the world around them.
- Supporting and encouraging children to develop responsibility and respect for; themselves, other people, their environment, their actions, their own and other peoples possessions.
- Listening and responding appropriately to children’s views and concerns, and supervising, monitoring and/or intervening where appropriate in the children’s play activities.
- Giving children with special needs / requirements extra support.
- Offering inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community and where a child is not bullied or discriminated against in any form.
- Meeting the EYFS profile for children up to the end of the term of their 5th birthday, including allocating key workers.
Our Club is committed to meeting the needs of the parents / carers by:
- Promoting a positive relationship with parents/carers and working in partnership, listening and responding appropriately to their views and concerns.
- Sharing with parents/carers their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships as well as any problems or concerns.
- Keeping the parents informed of our Policies and Procedures.
- Undergoing regular monitoring and evaluation of our services, Policies and Procedures, to ensure that the Club continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
- Offering services that meet the conditions of all relevant childcare legislation.
Our Club is committed to providing:
- A staff team that is caring, fun, vetted, trained and properly supported.
- Encouragement for staff to build a warm, trusting, respectful, relationship with all adults and children.
Our Mission Statement underlines our commitment to the EYFS Themes of: Unique Child, Positive Relationship, Enabling Environment, and Learning and Development.
We are also committed to safeguarding children and to promote children’s welfare.