- Just For Fun Out Of School Club Ltd welcomes children from all backgrounds, regardless of their ethnicity, culture, or religion, home language, family background, learning difficulties, or disabilities, gender or ability and we seek to avoid any form of discrimination in all our policies.
- We welcome children with special educational needs or requirements, providing that facilities can be practically arranged to provide a safe, stimulating environment for all the children, and those with special needs can cope within our setting.
- We will accommodate religious or cultural preferences in food and activities.
When an enquiry regarding places is made, parents or carers will be given all the relevant Club information, including:
- Information regarding availability of places
- Details of the Admissions and Fees
- Registration form, medical form, booking form
- Behavior management policy
- Complaints policy
- Policies and procudures
When places are limited our admissions priorities are:
- Children who will attend five days.
- Chronological order of first application.
- Fees can be paid by cheque, cash, bacs or child care vouchers.
- There is a chare of £15 for late collection, which will be added to the next invoice.
- There is a £10 Late payment charge, which will be added to the next invoice.
- There is a half charge if the child is off ill from school.
- We require 48 hours notice if a child will not be attending otherwise the session will be fully charged for.